Thursday, February 18, 2010

Being a Creator

People say "you're only bored if you're boring," so I guess lately I've been pretty boring myself. I'm finally getting over jetlag, so now I can fully blame work for taking up most of my time and energy. The moment my head hits the pillow at night, I'm out, leaving all craft time and reading for the next day. Then that rolls over to the next day and then the next, and before you know it, it's been almost two weeks since I've done anything productive that's not work-related.

So now, I'm setting some goals for the next couple of weeks, and that's just to create. Whether it be cooking a decent meal, knitting the sleeves of a sweater, sewing a cotton skirt, or catching up on the last two months' worth of One Story, something must get done!

With that declaration out of the way, here are some shots of various objects in my apartment. This is what gets done with a lazy Friday night and a camera.


1 comment:

  1. i like this post, and i know the feeling! 2010 is going to be a productive year, though...i can just tell! as for GLUCOSE: it makes me feel very GLUCOZY. is that silly?

    ReplyDelete