Sunday, August 22, 2010

forecast

i feel like i have so many things i want to post about (in particular some fantastic new makeup things i've stumbled upon, a couple fall purchases, and a new fave choco snack) and never the time of day to do it! but i have a mid-week weekend coming up, so i'll post and post some more until my life feels dull again. but until then, i've been doing a deep cleanse of my inspiration photos file on my computer, and am starting to refill it with some pictures i'll carry into the fall with me. i also need to switch up my photo collage collecting dust above my desk, but that's another day and a whole lot of magazines to rip through. so as discussed, some palate cleansing inspiration fo dat azz.

my fall looks like it's gonna be a whole lotta cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment