Monday, April 29, 2013

-O_O-

I feel like I've been over-caffeinated since 9am this morning, I really need to figure out how to get myself some kind of balance. Sip like a lady, don't chug!

But I never just have some of anything, I always have all of it. I don't just drink 1 cup of coffee, it's 3. I never eat just 1 piece of chocolate, more like 15.  I can't ever just buy one color of nail polish, I buy all of the colors, it's really ridiculous.  I don't know if it's just my personality, that once I find something I like or of interest I latch onto it with my little squid tentacles until it dies.  Although I will never not love chocolate, that love is undying.  So maybe it's more like a weird tunnel vision, where all I see is that one thing and I get overly focused on it.

or maybe I just like coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment