Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tea for tue

Some tuesday things, for a monday-like tuesday.

I bought a little box of chocolate macarons from Whole Foods on real Monday as a little memorial day present to myself. They aren't as good as the ones I got for my birthday, but still darn tasty. Next time I think I'll try the mini whoopie pies, they're the new cupcakes y'know.

I'm in the last swipe of my MAC stick foundation and thought I'd give something else a try. I looked up a million and one reviews of Revlon's ColorStay (since I like to be an informed consumer!) and everyone gave it pretty rave reviews. So after a mini trek to Walgreens and secret swatch tests behind the lotion aisle, I managed to get the right shade in this new foundation that I must say, is much better than my MAC one. Victory for my face!

My bf bribed me to pick him up from work with a Kinder Happy Hippo, which is smart, because my sweet tooth is quite easily convinced. I practically ate the darn thing as soon as he popped into the car, but I resisted the urge so I could document the cuteness and deliciousness.

Hippo? or caterpillar with a butt?

or a crunchy wafer cookie with meringue chips on the outside with a hazelnut/milk cream filling! tastebud explosion!

2 comments:

  1. that happy hippo looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, i'm gonna need you to check this out.

    http://amandamc.blogspot.com/2010/06/dc-cupcake-contest-yields-lots-o.html

    ReplyDelete