Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i got your back...

pack right here.

I've been obsessing over this particular JanSport Heritage Backpack (Heads Up) for months and months now. At work, when I think no one is looking, I pull its image up on my computer and daydream about my life with it. We could be so happy together, going on hikes, traveling up to New York to visit friends, or even just sitting and watching a movie when the weather doesn't endorse our wanderings (I'll stuff it with old clothes and use it like a pillow). I'd fill it up with fresh veggies from the Farmer's Market, or books by Steinbeck, Rushdie, etc. What am I waiting for? I'm ready to take the plunge.

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see this bag, woman! maybe i'll get one for myself--but of a different heritage!

    ReplyDelete