Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what's that all a-"boot"?



Whenever even a hint of fall begins to invade the late summer air, I jump the gun by reaching for my knit sweaters and boots. It's not uncommon to see me running around town this time of year sweating a bit but refusing to part with my newly unbanished wool cardigans. This year isn't any different, but it seems that some new boots are in order. I've had my eyes on these Frye Maxine Campus boots (in wine) for quite some time,

but I'm noticing that there's this new short boot trend. These shorties are everywhere, and many of them are absolutely adorable. I'm a practical person, though, and the tall boots keep my shins warm when the wind is howling. Looking like an equestrian (which I'm not) is also an added bonus. I have another pair of tall boots that I love, so should I branch out? And what's with this new short boot trend? How many questions can I ask in a row? What to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment