Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweetness and Light

I'm one of those kids that are always cold. If I could, the seasons would only consist of spring, summer, fall, and maybe 2 weeks of winter. When the weather dipped slightly again this week, I began wrapping my neck in light scarves and craving hot cocoa (with a dash of Frangelico ... mmmmm). Ridiculous? Yes. My friends very sweetly attempted to remind me that it's still in the 60s. So what.

Anyway, I think this pricey but oh-so charming sweatery jacket from Creatures of Comfort would be perfect for chilly late spring nights.
Alas, I'm only a week and a half into a self-enforced month-long shopping ban on clothes and accessories. Luckily, I was able to snatch the pretty piece from stone&honey below before the ban went into effect.

Its name is Augustus.

No comments:

Post a Comment